Earth. The most precious life. It is something that no one owns, but everyone tries to. It’s what takes care of us and gives us life. Why would we not take care of it back?
Why do we take care of our home, rooms, car, family, and pets? To show them love? Gratitude? To make them last a long, long time? Why not the Earth?
We ALL could do more to take better care of our real home, Earth.
We can sell our house, trade our car, add to our families and replace pets but, we can not get another Earth.
Let’s All find a way to give back to Her today and every day!
Every effort counts just as second counts; every time you give back, it prolongs the end for us, for everyone.
I don’t know about you, but I would love to leave my kids and grandkids quality air, no radiation, fresh, clean water. There is a saying we have at our house, and I think it holds more true on Earth day than Ever Before!
“Nothing you ever do, only effects you.”
Here are some ways YOU and I can give back and help this planet last every second longer it possibly can and provide our future people a safe, healthy place to live.
- Reuse, Recycle, Return. Go for a Zero- Waste household. Costa Rica has this down pact- They waste nothing.
- Eat the Food the Earth provides. -Stop buying food in boxes and cans; all of that is not good for your body; it returns nothing good to you or the earth.
- Plant with Love- Find natural ways to control pests; give your plants, trees, grass extra love, nurture them. They are giving us air to breathe. Plant as many things as you can that benefit our future. Plant your food, your air supply, return compost back to the ground.
- Give more than you take- So many take, take, take from the world. Give back sevenfold to make up for the ones who aren’t.
- Say No to Chemicals! Chemicals in pesticides, herbicides, grass killers, weed killers, fertilizers, cleaners. God provided us a Natural way to do everything we could ever need on this planet. Research and use the most natural things possible in all areas of your life that you can—every exchange counts. Your body will thank you as much as the earth. Those chemicals are building up in your system and costing you your health and the Earth’s health. Start changing them out. Apple Cider Vinegar seems to be the cure-all for everything. See how many things you can replace in your life with it. You’re welcome in advance on that one!
Every Change. Every Day. Every Time. It all makes the future a brighter place.
Everyone is a World changer…. good or bad.
I will leave you with a sweet poem I found about Earth Day. I enjoyed it because, as humans, we forget we are a part of the earth. We came from the ground, and to the ground, we will return. We don’t own it. We are part of it. <3
BY JANE YOLEN
I am the EarthAnd the Earth is me.Each blade of grass,Each honey tree,Each bit of mud,And stick and stoneIs blood and muscle,Skin and bone.And just as INeed every bitOf me to makeMy body fit,So Earth needsGrass and stone and treeAnd things that grow hereNaturally.That’s why weCelebrate this day.That’s why acrossThe world we say:As long as life,As dear, as free,I am the EarthAnd the Earth is me.