GAME ON! The rules are simple. 24 hours of no negativity. 24 hours of NOTHING but kindness. Challenge your friends, family co-workers. Save this image on your phone, Share it all over social media, print it out and post it places you will remember. Start a timer and go! Every time you say, think, act, or be unkind in any way INCLUDING social media, you have to start over. Don’t worry it took me about a week to get through it the first time, and I’m a pretty positive person! Challenge your friends, tag us in the challenge, share, spread the love and let’s see if we can make this world a nicer place! Tag us #BetterMeTribe and #KindnessRules or #KindnessChallenge2017 And we will have a giveaway for the Kindest people in the world! Share your adventures of kindness with us on all social media. LET’S HEAL THE WORLD TOGETHER! GO!
P.S. Remember that our words hold so much power, so do our thoughts. The energy we put out is the energy we receive back to us. The Longer you go the easier it is because we are putting out kindness into the world, and kindness will be returned to us. You totally got this. here are some tips to get you started. Share in the comments some other ideas to help get people going. The more we do for others the more we WANT to do for others!
• Open Doors
• Eye contact and smile
• Slow down and enjoy things,
• Talk to others
• Say Hello First
• Pay it forward
• Text Everyone: “I’m thankful for you.” When they reply tell them about the challenge and challenge them!
• Challenge everyone on FB to do the Kindness challenge
• Search and share your favorite Positive quotes on social media
• Buy lunch for a homeless person, give them your scarf, jacket, shoes even
• Send anonymous notes to your co-workers with little compliments inside.
• Compliment Everyone
• Thank Everyone
• Find 10 things around you in all places to be thankful for. Your desk, your car, your city, your bus, your mirror…. where ever you are, whatever you’re doing there is always something to be thankful for!
You get the idea. Think of more and post below for others to see. Most IMPORTANTLY FEEEEEELLLLLL What happens inside of you each time you do something kind. Each time you have a grateful or kind thought or help someone else. Feels much better than hating, doesn’t it? Love will crack even the most hateful of hearts. Let your own light shine from within. In doing so it will give others permission to crack the shell on their hearts and come out of the Hate coma that this world seems to be stuck in. It starts with me and it starts with you. Spread Love. <3